HOUSE OF NOD WON AN EMMY
(…well, actually two of them)
House of Nod founders, Robert Kolodny and Bennett Elliott took home Emmy® Awards for Outstanding Informational/Instructional, at the 57th annual New York Emmy® Awards from the the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences for their involvement in Directing and Producing (respectively) the NYC Media series "Frankie Cooks".
We have re-teamed with creator and host Frankie Celenza for the second season of his great broadcast television show which is now airing Thursday's at 8:30p EST on NYCTV Channel 25. House of Nod handled all of the production.
FOURTEEN OTHER TRUE STORIES
(from the Nod archives)
- Our footage appeared in the Chrysler Super Bowl Commercial with Bob Dylan
- Our Creative Director Rob starred in a Dutch tourism commercial.
- HoN Producer Bennett brought several episodes of MTV TrueLife…to life.
- Dot screened at the Max Ophüls Preis Filmfestival in Saarbrücken Germany under special invitation
- HoN Costume Designer Katelyn is the Costume Coordinator on Orange is the New Black & Girls.
- Our ode to Martin Scorsese's NYC films made it onto Indiewire, Slate and Hollywood.
- HoN Associate Adam is a curator at the DIY Venue David Blaine's The Steak House
- While making Fly on Out, Production Designer Kate got a pigeon tattoo on film…for the film.
- We won top prize at the AbelCine / Vision Research Miro High-Speed Challenge…for real.
- HoN Associate Phill is the frontman of the Bushwick Gospel Singers.
- House of Nod is a frequent collaborator with our friends The Henry Miller Memorial Library.
- Our work with Caesars Palace's Spiegelworld Absinthe can be see all over the Las Vegas Strip.
- HoN Associate Andrew holds a world champion title from the World Boardgaming Championship.
- Founders Rob & Bennett have shot together in Haiti, France, Holland, Germany, Peru, Mexico & Israel.